In many cases the heavy and oversized modules for these facilities need complex transport arrangements to reach their destination, be it by road, rail or sea. This is a demanding job, so both suppliers and clients prefer safe, end-to-end solutions for transport and on-site assembly. The ever stricter emission standards often necessitate the modification of existing power plants: heavy, difficult and precise work that has to be carried out efficiently to keep outages as brief as possible. A task ideally suited to Mammoet, which has bundled its extensive knowledge and experience into a total service. This tailor-made package for the power industry combines complete engineered solutions with Mammoet’s unlimited transport and lifting facilities.
- The construction of new fossil fuel power plants
- The maintenance and expansion of fossil fuel power plants
- Component replacement and maintenance of nuclear power plants under exceptionally strict safety rules
- The onshore and offshore assembly of wind turbines
- The decommissioning of all kinds of power plants