Mammoet crews manage all the cargo handling from factory to foundation with a combination of teamwork, skill and state-of-the art equipment. Our experience and professionalism, the quality of our engineering and the thorough preparation of each job guarantee swift and immaculate execution, leading to minimal traffic disturbance or building time. Mammoet’s activities extend from the handling of heavy prefabricated elements, such as complete bridge elements that are assembled on site, to the construction, relocation or dismantling of buildings and industrial facilities.
- Transport, lifting and assembly of prefabricated components for infrastructure projects and industrial building projects
- Construction support services for buildings, stadiums and other works
- Relocation of buildings and entire industrial plants
- Dismantling of old structures
- Transport and lifting of dredging equipment and tunnel boring machines
- Transport, lifting, and assembly of heavy ship sections, modules and port cranes